Thursday, July 15, 2021

Apex Legends Mouse Setting Tip

    If you come from a different game like Call of Duty and you are used to that aim sensitivity then I highly suggest you go to this website and select what game you are the most used to and what game you want to convert it to.

For example in Apex legends you might use a mouse sensitivity of 5 and hit every shot.  


Then you simply go to this website 


and fill in the blanks.

After inputting my DPI and current mouse settings from Apex it tells me to set my mouse sensitivity to 
23.33 in Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare.

This is the best thing to do if you switch between games a lot. The last thing you want to do is get used to a setting in one game and then go back to the other and you can't hit the broad side of a barn.

Let me know if this helped you aim a little better!


No comments:

Post a Comment